Even if you’ve sold a house before, it can be a daunting process. It involves many steps from selecting a sales professional and marketing the home, to negotiating with buyers and funding. Selling a home needn’t be intimidating:
- List your property with a real estate professional.
- Establish an appropriate price and time frame.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy.
- Get your home in show condition.
- An offer is submitted.
- Negotiation leads to an offer.
- Buyers submit a loan application and home inspections are scheduled.
- The loan is approved and closing begins.
- Time to move!
- Of course this is a simplification of what is otherwise a complex transaction. As you are going through each stage, look to your real estate professional to provide guidance so that you feel comfortable every step of the way.
Thinking of Selling? need advice on how to sell your home ?